Rawr 3 update?

Topics: Rawr.Base
Dec 13, 2009 at 5:13 PM

Any word on when the rawr 3 update will be incorporate all the items/changes from the last patch? Its the only way I can use rawr!

thanks

Coordinator
Dec 13, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Soon.

Coordinator
Dec 14, 2009 at 12:09 AM

New build is up. Existing users, use Options Menu > Reset All Caches, to get the new data.

Coordinator
Dec 14, 2009 at 10:54 PM
Edited Dec 14, 2009 at 10:55 PM

Ast when I run that is it pulling from a file saved on the server or is it downlading everything from WoWhead? The feature seems to run extremely fast for it to pull everything from Wowhead. I know on live it can take 5-10 minutes to pull everything from WoWhead.

Also is there going to be "add new item" to the web version in the final build?

Dec 15, 2009 at 1:37 AM
Hinalover wrote:

Ast when I run that is it pulling from a file saved on the server or is it downlading everything from WoWhead? The feature seems to run extremely fast for it to pull everything from Wowhead. I know on live it can take 5-10 minutes to pull everything from WoWhead.

Also is there going to be "add new item" to the web version in the final build?

Not wowhead or http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50456 the new feral idol would have been included afaik.

Add new item has been a hallmark staple of Rawr for some time now, will likely remain so in the future. The workaround for now is to equip it on your character in game, log out, check the Armory to make sure the official armory profile has updated, then load your character from armory - which should work as long as it's not an item with a weird not-seen-before mechanic - but that's why it's a closed beta so we can give feedback and get stuff talked about!

Dec 15, 2009 at 2:51 AM

Seems to be working, with the exception that when I load my toon, and try for gear->wrists, it hangs Safari (i.e. nothing happens). Works for other slots, just not wrists.

Dec 15, 2009 at 1:21 PM

I get the Wrist error as well, but for me it doesn't work for Gear->Wrists or Enchants->Wrists. This happens both in the online and offline versions (I'm guessing they're effectively the same, but just being specific).

Dec 15, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Being dealt with already. Check Issue Tracker and post bugs there.