TankDK tps issues

Topics: Rawr.TankDK
Dec 29, 2009 at 10:28 AM
Edited Dec 29, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Hi

i get with the same char 2 tps values, one is 10k and the other 11,7k tps. All other values are the same. I checked this over and over again. Maybe someone can tell me what i overlook.

I tanked with frostspec and a 2h weapon all the time. 2 Weeks ago i got 2 rimefangs and some expertise gear and tried out frost dual. Because Arsenal was down i used a saved copy of my char and changed gear gems glyphs and talents from hand. after that i saw 11,7k tps the only only buff was Horn of Winter. (standartsettings for rotation frost)

Next day i imported the char from Armory and saw 10k tps. I exportet all stats and loaded the saved char (still 11,7k tps) exportet the settings and they matched. (same life armor ap eqiup and so on) I then checked glyph talent rotation settings and they are the same. The only differenz i can see is tps from 1,7k. The char is arlin from die silberne hand EU.

Then I used an emty rawr and added all items talents professions glyphs from hand and get 11.7k tps.

The only thing i can think is that the Armory returned the wrong weapon skill but i dont know if rawr used this or assumed that it is max.

thank you for your help and sorry i made something wrong but i dont understand what

Mike

Developer
Dec 29, 2009 at 4:32 PM

Normally this kind of discussion should be handled in the Issue Tracker.  I need to see the 2 different saved character files one for the 10k and the one for 11.7k.  I can't tell from your description what might be causing the problem. 

Thanks.

Dec 29, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Thanks for the answer, I thought it is a user error not an issue with the program thats the reason why I post here.

I have the 2 files but i cant insertit in this post (or i dont see the button) can i send you them per Mail ?

Mike

Developer
Dec 29, 2009 at 9:47 PM

There is no way to post files as part of discussions.

Use the Issue Tracker button above and create a new issue.  Include your details and the 2 XMLs.