Missing Items

Topics: Rawr.Base.ItemFilters
Jan 20, 2010 at 3:29 PM

I've been having alot of trouble with missing items as well as general confusion.  I wanted to look at "Belt of Omission" and it wasn't in the list.  This is an item you can buy from vendors in dalaran with frost badges.  Also, I don't know if this is true with all classes or just warlocks, the iLevel 251 items don't show up as well.  These are the items you buy from the class vendor inside icecrown citadel.  But the iLevel 264 upgrades that you buy with the iLevel 251 items plus a trophy are listed.

The second part of my question has to deal with upgrades.  When I select an item why is the list on the right and the optimize result so diffrent.  I'll give you an example.  I went ahead and bought the "Belt of Omission".  If I select it the list on the right tells me the best gemming configuration is 3 +23 spellpower gems.  If I run the optimizer it tells me the best gemming configuration is 2 +12 spellpower/+10 haste and a +12 spellpower/+10 spirit gem.

Developer
Jan 20, 2010 at 3:54 PM

http://rawr.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=81362

Jan 20, 2010 at 4:00 PM
Edited Jan 20, 2010 at 4:00 PM

Thanks, sorry I didn't see that.  Where do you set it so that those special items will show up.  Can you give me some insight on my second question as well.

Developer
Jan 20, 2010 at 4:02 PM

Filters are in the Upper Right side of the screen, on the same bar as the Chart Selector.

Because the Optimizer is trying to maximize your gear considering all of your restraints, the comparisons window is just a direct "this config does better in this slot, regardless of other slots major changes"

Jan 20, 2010 at 11:31 PM
Edited Jan 20, 2010 at 11:36 PM

Just a note that for the Mage build, the following chest item is missing from the database:  Mord'rethar Robes, a rare level 232 drop from the Devourer of Souls in Heroic Forge of Souls.  My filters are appropriately set, as I was informed a couple of days ago about them.   You can find this item on Thottbot or in the Armory, so I suspect it is listed most everywhere.  It would be nice to see it in the database to compare it with gemmed chests such as the level 226 Conqueror's Kirin Tor Tunic.  I will put it on and see what happens to Rawr with it on.

Having doned it, I now see that the robes are inferior to the Kirin Tor piece I am currently wearing.  Had I know that, I would have passed on the item while in the instance and allowed someone else to take it.  Way it goes.

I don't know if it happens, but it would be nice if the Rawr software were designed to upload new pieces of equipment to the database when they are encountered.  Just a thought.

Developer
Jan 20, 2010 at 11:34 PM

If you dont have it (even in the Item Editor) then just add the item manually.

Jan 21, 2010 at 1:47 AM

To make sure that an item isn't hiding in some weird filter, you can make a new filter called "all" and leave all the criteria as they appear.  That way, if you select that filter it will show absolutely everything (except maybe the BoP crafted filtered stuff or the iLvl filtered stuff).