Max iLvl filter issues

Topics: Rawr.Base.ItemFilters
Jan 25, 2010 at 3:52 PM

I'm really having a hard time figuring out how to actually get the item filter to only show items up to a certain iLvl in the menus when I click on a slot to show potential upgrades.  I don't care to see 277 gear that I will in all likelihood never get my hands on.  Is there any way someone could post more detailed instructions or direct me to a link that has such instructions in them?  The Item Filtering portion of the Documentation does not adequately instruct how to do this.  Thanks.

Jan 25, 2010 at 4:10 PM

Top Right portion of the screen, there is a "Filters" dropdown.  What you're looking for is in the "Disable by Item Level" -- expand that, and then check "Disable 277+".  That will make it so no 277+ items show up.

Most of the other filters are "Enable" filters.  So, if you only want to see Icecrown loot, uncheck the Tier7-9, Heroics, etc, and only have the Tier10 filter checked.

Jan 26, 2010 at 9:31 AM

Thank you SO much.  Never really even looked there, was always checking under Tools - Edit Item Filters thinking that would do it.