Marking Items for Finger and Trinket Slots

Topics: Rawr.Base.Optimizer
Feb 15, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Im sure this has been asked before but I cannot find it so im asking again (searched for it via the search box)

What is the proper way to list the available items for rings / trinkets?  Do I put all available rings / trinkets in both slot 1 and slot 2 or does rawr know that items listed in either slots can be used in either slot?  In other words will rawr give me the best combination of rings no matter what rings I say are available for each slot?

Thanks for the help!

Developer
Feb 15, 2010 at 10:05 PM

You aren't marking per slot, marking a ring means it can be used in any ring slot, same for trinkets

Feb 17, 2010 at 9:40 PM

Keep in mind though that any equipped rings don't show up in the list of the other slot's available items.  There've been several times when I'd be going through my bags/bank marking all available items and trying to figure out why this one particular one was missing and /facepalm.  It's even more fun when you're trying to help someone else and they don't tell you what's equipped, or if you do multiple specs [just changing the model] in one file.