Discussions under Rawr.Base

Welcome to the Rawr Discussion Board
>>Please read the Posting Guidelines before posting<<
>>Post bugs, feature requests, or other issues in the Issue Tracker<<

After reading the Posting Guidelines, there are several places to look for answers before posting. Search the existing threads here. Search the existing issues in the Issue Tracker. Look through the documentation on the Documentation tab, and in the Help menu in Rawr. Then, and only after reading the Posting Guidelines, please feel free to post here. Note that threads in the Retired category are considered to be out of date and may provide information that is no longer valid.

Frequently Used Info

........please fix your links

first post: neotaeo wrote: your links... Web-based Rawr4: http://elitistjerks.com/rawr.php ...

Calling All Developers!

first post: dopefish wrote: If you're reading this and you're a programmer of any sort, I want ...

latest post: OperatorOverload wrote: Hi Rotten, Guessing from your second message that you've sorted it...

Rawr 5.4

first post: dopefish wrote: I just wanted to be up-front with everyone about what's going on wi...

latest post: dopefish wrote: To be fair, Ask Mr. Robot is a very good tool, but it is not as acc...

Sorry I've been away

first post: dopefish wrote: I know there's been some issues raised regarding errors loading cha...

Too much bloat

first post: Movingshadow wrote: Please get rid of all the buggy, crappy stuff that doesn't actually...

Disable reforging? (suggestion?)

first post: creepwood wrote: First of all, I tried to search the forum for this but nothing happ...

latest post: dopefish wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

Rawr 5.2 Known Issues

first post: dopefish wrote: Hey guys, I just pushed out Rawr 5.2.0, which contains the item cac...

latest post: dopefish wrote: I'm going to bump this up just to note that there have been 2 issue...

Next Rawr release

first post: dopefish wrote: All, As you've probably read in the other Discussion down the pag...

So many unresolved problems since last update 12/26 (5.0.4)

first post: darkfury wrote: If I start from scratch and plug everything in manually and save th...

Monks when will they be added

first post: twinbear wrote: hello long time user of rawr for my druid (guardian and feral) but...