Discussions under Rawr.Base.Items

Welcome to the Rawr Discussion Board
>>Please read the Posting Guidelines before posting<<
>>Post bugs, feature requests, or other issues in the Issue Tracker<<

After reading the Posting Guidelines, there are several places to look for answers before posting. Search the existing threads here. Search the existing issues in the Issue Tracker. Look through the documentation on the Documentation tab, and in the Help menu in Rawr. Then, and only after reading the Posting Guidelines, please feel free to post here. Note that threads in the Retired category are considered to be out of date and may provide information that is no longer valid.

Frequently Used Info

v2.3.22 Equipping Gems - Assistance please!

first post: EpicHookMaster wrote: Hello - I'm currently using the v2.3.22 for the 3.3.5a Wotlk Patch....

latest post: EpicHookMaster wrote: No sir, i do not have another nightmare tear equipped anywhere in m...

Disable reforging? (suggestion?)

first post: creepwood wrote: First of all, I tried to search the forum for this but nothing happ...

latest post: dopefish wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

Dealing with Item Upgrades (new feature in 5.1)

first post: Agrocasey wrote: With the new feature of Item Upgrades, where you spend Justice or ...

latest post: Kavan wrote: The best workaround is to manually edit the item to update it to i...

Updating Item cache/feral module.

first post: darkfury wrote: Is there a way to update the item cache without manually adding ea...

latest post: Hinalover wrote: RareBeast wrote: Just wondering if you want feral issues reported...

No gear shown for mage off hand

first post: brucek2 wrote: As of Rawr 4.3.3, I can't get Rawr to show me any gear for my mage'...

latest post: Kavan wrote: The filters are on the very right hand side above the charts, but t...

Time Lord's Robes

first post: Tomorris wrote: Can someone please explain to me how a item level of 384/397 is bet...

latest post: Kavan wrote: Make sure it has the set name set to Time Lord's Regalia. If you're...

Will of Unbinding %spell crit

first post: Blackeagle wrote: I think that RAWR don't calculate the increase in spell crit using ...

latest post: Kavan wrote: I know it does calculate it in mage model (it's not displayed in pa...

Missing Items

first post: Kavan wrote: I'd just like to post a reminder to the users that have problems wi...

latest post: Hinalover wrote: Thanks for the reports everyone. I think I got the last of the miss...

Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest

first post: Sedah wrote: Hi, I would like to ask if Rawr 4.3.0 (my the best friend to help m...

latest post: Kavan wrote: It depends on the model. I can tell you for mage that it does not, ...

Public Service Announcement about Item Cache

first post: Hinalover wrote: This is just a PSA for the next release of Rawr. Due to 4.3 being a...

latest post: vLGrok wrote: RareBeast wrote: As someone who is currently gearing up alts, it ...