Discussions under Rawr.DPSDK

Welcome to the Rawr Discussion Board
>>Please read the Posting Guidelines before posting<<
>>Post bugs, feature requests, or other issues in the Issue Tracker<<

After reading the Posting Guidelines, there are several places to look for answers before posting. Search the existing threads here. Search the existing issues in the Issue Tracker. Look through the documentation on the Documentation tab, and in the Help menu in Rawr. Then, and only after reading the Posting Guidelines, please feel free to post here. Note that threads in the Retired category are considered to be out of date and may provide information that is no longer valid.

Frequently Used Info

What would it take to update the GLyphs for the Death Knights?

first post: novicracker wrote: Im wondering if I could get some source code for the Death Knight? ...

latest post: Jothay wrote: Use the Source Code tab on this site to download the project and th...

is rawr correctly reforging my hit?

first post: musicocd89 wrote: Rawr keeps reforging my hit up to around 10.3% is this correct? if...

latest post: musicocd89 wrote: "Topics: Rawr.DPSDK" i dunno if you can see that tag or not, but ...

To Model Developers / Users: More than one of the same item?

first post: Charinna wrote: Hey, I'm playing WoW again after taking a break through all of Cat...

latest post: wildebees wrote: Hi Although my main spec was resto, towards the end of Cata, I had...

Gemming sets resetting to cataclysm gems when importing a character.

first post: ejwilburn wrote: When I import a character from Bnet my gemming sets are all reset ...

latest post: Shazear wrote: Sorry I've been out of it for the last couple months. RL has me b...

DPS DK Model problem(s)?

first post: dr_shred wrote: Looking at the DPS DK model and viewing potential upgrades for Boo...

latest post: Shazear wrote: Sorry for the delay... I've been buried in RL stuff. I can't posit ...

Rawr optimizing Frost DK for 8.5% hit, should be 8%?

first post: techkyle wrote: Title says most of it. Rawr 4.3.8.0 insists on reforging my gear to...

latest post: Shazear wrote: You'll see a bit of extended help from hit both because of HB being...

Masterfrost Rotation Help

first post: xemnosyst wrote: I've been throwing some code Shazear's way trying to help get a Mas...

latest post: shazear wrote: I could use the state generator and move it over to that. I think ...

Optimized for crit?

first post: karasiros wrote: Name: Karasiros on Quel'dorei. &#65279;Am I missing something? Ever...

latest post: shazear wrote: Fair enough. I was going purely theoretical that there is an amoun...

MoP Talent Calculator.

first post: Shazear wrote: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mists-of-pandaria/feature/talent-c...

latest post: Hinalover wrote: I for one don't know if those damage numbers are for level 85 or no...

Frost DK: Crit rating overvalued

first post: faerore wrote: Since the changes made in changeset 62852, crit rating has had an e...

latest post: shazear wrote: The problem was that it was recommending to be over-cap on Yellow h...