Discussions under Rawr.Mage

Welcome to the Rawr Discussion Board
>>Please read the Posting Guidelines before posting<<
>>Post bugs, feature requests, or other issues in the Issue Tracker<<

After reading the Posting Guidelines, there are several places to look for answers before posting. Search the existing threads here. Search the existing issues in the Issue Tracker. Look through the documentation on the Documentation tab, and in the Help menu in Rawr. Then, and only after reading the Posting Guidelines, please feel free to post here. Note that threads in the Retired category are considered to be out of date and may provide information that is no longer valid.

Frequently Used Info

To Model Developers / Users: More than one of the same item?

first post: Charinna wrote: Hey, I'm playing WoW again after taking a break through all of Cat...

latest post: wildebees wrote: Hi Although my main spec was resto, towards the end of Cata, I had...

Sudden problems loading from eu.battle.net

first post: jcliff wrote: Rawr 5 has been working pretty well so far .. but suddenly I can n...

latest post: jcliff wrote: Hi Kavan - many thanks for your reply and of course all the hard w...

Manually edit spell hit cap for MOP

first post: z3n wrote: Is there any way to manually edit the new spell hit cap for MOP? B...

latest post: RareBeast wrote: You can however use the conditions in the optimiser to aim for the ...

Is tier 11 better than tier 13 for arcane mage?

first post: Aod_Knight wrote: hi there after some time i playing wow again so i decided to using...

No gear shown for mage off hand

first post: brucek2 wrote: As of Rawr 4.3.3, I can't get Rawr to show me any gear for my mage'...

latest post: Kavan wrote: The filters are on the very right hand side above the charts, but t...

Mage Haste.

first post: Dracik wrote: Hello, I got som problem with rawr with my mage. I know all statist...

latest post: Dracik wrote: Ok thank you very much

Dragonwrath = very large # of items selected

first post: Markdall wrote: For my main hand item I only have Dragonwrath selected. When I go ...

latest post: Markdall wrote: Thanks. :)

Time Lord's Robes

first post: Tomorris wrote: Can someone please explain to me how a item level of 384/397 is bet...

latest post: Kavan wrote: Make sure it has the set name set to Time Lord's Regalia. If you're...

SoW again (question)

first post: fateswarm wrote: It appears to prefer Ragnaros normal from SoW now (on simple stacki...

latest post: Kavan wrote: Well if you expect them to match exactly, that just won't happen. T...

[Mage] Optimization runs slower in latest 2 versions.

first post: fateswarm wrote: This is most probably normal so it's not an 'issue' but a discussio...

latest post: Kavan wrote: It most likely has to do with the trinkets you have, simple stackin...