Discussions under Rawr.Rogue

Welcome to the Rawr Discussion Board
>>Please read the Posting Guidelines before posting<<
>>Post bugs, feature requests, or other issues in the Issue Tracker<<

After reading the Posting Guidelines, there are several places to look for answers before posting. Search the existing threads here. Search the existing issues in the Issue Tracker. Look through the documentation on the Documentation tab, and in the Help menu in Rawr. Then, and only after reading the Posting Guidelines, please feel free to post here. Note that threads in the Retired category are considered to be out of date and may provide information that is no longer valid.

Frequently Used Info

To Model Developers / Users: More than one of the same item?

first post: Charinna wrote: Hey, I'm playing WoW again after taking a break through all of Cat...

latest post: wildebees wrote: Hi Although my main spec was resto, towards the end of Cata, I had...

MoP Talent Calculator.

first post: Shazear wrote: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mists-of-pandaria/feature/talent-c...

latest post: Hinalover wrote: I for one don't know if those damage numbers are for level 85 or no...

Combat Mastery discrepancies between RAWR and shadowcraft??

first post: hydnsek wrote: I know that RAWR says at the beginning that Rawr.Rogue is "Mostly W...

Rawr and old versions?

first post: novicracker wrote: Okay so with Rawr I love this program allot.... but is there a way ...

latest post: Kavan wrote: Maintaining the item database takes quite a lot of time and we just...

Why isnt the Rawr Program set to load low lvl Items???

first post: novicracker wrote: I have a few low lvl toons that can use the Program Rawr to show me...

latest post: novicracker wrote: Well guys thanks for the reply. I have made a new assessment based ...

Introducing Rawr WPF Debug Builds

first post: Jothay wrote: WPF users in the next and future versions will now be alerted to th...

latest post: Jothay wrote: And if I make a build, I'll most likely post on the referencing iss...

Rogue tickets, gimme!

first post: Fes wrote: Due to lack of time I didn't post this earlier but: if you see some...

latest post: fyre wrote: Excelent, I will take a look tonight and let you know! glad to hear...

Rawr 4.1.0 Release! (03/10/2011)

first post: Jothay wrote: We're pleased to announce that, after long last, Rawr4 has left it'...

latest post: Jothay wrote: 4.1.0 != 4.0.10

Rawr.Rogue questions

first post: r3nagad3 wrote: I am wondering what stat weights that Rawr is using for Optimizatio...

latest post: Fes wrote: I'm in the process of rewriting Rogue, after that's done and releas...

ZOMG! A Downloadable Rawr? UNPOSSIBLE SIR!

first post: Jothay wrote: You heard me, as of 4.0.16, you can now download the WPF version of...

latest post: korey wrote: THANK YOU!!!Rawr is finally 100% back. I can run optimizations in l...