Discussions under Rawr.Tree

Welcome to the Rawr Discussion Board
>>Please read the Posting Guidelines before posting<<
>>Post bugs, feature requests, or other issues in the Issue Tracker<<

After reading the Posting Guidelines, there are several places to look for answers before posting. Search the existing threads here. Search the existing issues in the Issue Tracker. Look through the documentation on the Documentation tab, and in the Help menu in Rawr. Then, and only after reading the Posting Guidelines, please feel free to post here. Note that threads in the Retired category are considered to be out of date and may provide information that is no longer valid.

Frequently Used Info

To Model Developers / Users: More than one of the same item?

first post: Charinna wrote: Hey, I'm playing WoW again after taking a break through all of Cat...

latest post: wildebees wrote: Hi Although my main spec was resto, towards the end of Cata, I had...

Do we really even need Rawr anymore?

first post: Bronzeleaf wrote: Isn't Rawr irrelevant now that there is "Ask Mr. Robot"?

latest post: Hinalover wrote: xemnosyst wrote: Wait ... I should be using a CPA?At one point in ...

MoP Talent Calculator.

first post: Shazear wrote: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mists-of-pandaria/feature/talent-c...

latest post: Hinalover wrote: I for one don't know if those damage numbers are for level 85 or no...

Resto Druid haste breakpoints slightly off?

first post: Danlos wrote: Hi there, I always run with a Lock and are lucky enough to get thei...

latest post: erdluf wrote: 1601 would set the tick rate at 2.66661s. For HoT calculations t...

Haste breakpoints included?

first post: grumpyhorn wrote: Hi, I'm new to using the tree version of RAWR, but have been using ...

latest post: RareBeast wrote: It definitely covers haste break points. Optimises will usually se...

Rawr and old versions?

first post: novicracker wrote: Okay so with Rawr I love this program allot.... but is there a way ...

latest post: Kavan wrote: Maintaining the item database takes quite a lot of time and we just...

Why isnt the Rawr Program set to load low lvl Items???

first post: novicracker wrote: I have a few low lvl toons that can use the Program Rawr to show me...

latest post: novicracker wrote: Well guys thanks for the reply. I have made a new assessment based ...

Merging my Rawr.Tree code?

first post: Ultis wrote: SummaryI just uploaded a new version of my Rawr.Tree code. I feel ...

latest post: taalas wrote: I understand that...I will keep my version to myself...

Computing the proc trigger interval

first post: Ultis wrote: Hello, I'm working on a new resto druid model (see patches), and I'...

latest post: dopefish wrote: Moonkin does this with Nature's Grace procs, since it affects the r...

Introducing Rawr WPF Debug Builds

first post: Jothay wrote: WPF users in the next and future versions will now be alerted to th...

latest post: Jothay wrote: And if I make a build, I'll most likely post on the referencing iss...