Discussions under Rawr.Addon

Welcome to the Rawr Discussion Board
>>Please read the Posting Guidelines before posting<<
>>Post bugs, feature requests, or other issues in the Issue Tracker<<

After reading the Posting Guidelines, there are several places to look for answers before posting. Search the existing threads here. Search the existing issues in the Issue Tracker. Look through the documentation on the Documentation tab, and in the Help menu in Rawr. Then, and only after reading the Posting Guidelines, please feel free to post here. Note that threads in the Retired category are considered to be out of date and may provide information that is no longer valid.

Frequently Used Info

........please fix your links

first post: neotaeo wrote: your links... Web-based Rawr4: http://elitistjerks.com/rawr.php ...

Calling All Developers!

first post: dopefish wrote: If you're reading this and you're a programmer of any sort, I want ...

latest post: OperatorOverload wrote: Hi Rotten, Guessing from your second message that you've sorted it...

Rawr Addon (Official)

first post: momou wrote: Is anyone still working on this? Or are there any alternatives for ...

latest post: Dodgexander wrote: This doesn't export any more in 5.4. Seems to be broken.

Rawr Addon (Official)

first post: momou wrote: Is anyone still working on this? Or are there any alternatives for ...

RAWR for Imac...

first post: Blackadder63 wrote: Am I the only one that cannot get RAWR to work on iMac??... If not ...

Monks when will they be added

first post: twinbear wrote: hello long time user of rawr for my druid (guardian and feral) but...

Rawr for Taiwanese client

first post: a2364983 wrote: Rawr can't get TW server's char file on armory, even with Rawr ad...

latest post: a2364983 wrote: oh and the only character i can successfully load from armory is my...

Which Silverline?

first post: Cotallion1 wrote: Hello rawr, I have been using rawr for over 2 years now and I cong...

latest post: Cotallion1 wrote: Hello again, its been a while since I said I would post my success....

Rawr Addon Tooltips?

first post: Fiamma wrote: Hey everyone, I've read through what I believe is most of the docum...

latest post: Shazear wrote: When I get unburied from everything IRL I'm working on, I'll take a...

Rawr Desktop icon

first post: JcFurywarrior wrote: Ok so ive ben through about 50 pages of disscusion and havnt found ...

latest post: Kavan wrote: There is no desktop icon. Extract the zip file and start Rawr.WPF.e...