Discussions under Developer's Corner [Devs Only]

Welcome to the Rawr Discussion Board
>>Please read the Posting Guidelines before posting<<
>>Post bugs, feature requests, or other issues in the Issue Tracker<<

After reading the Posting Guidelines, there are several places to look for answers before posting. Search the existing threads here. Search the existing issues in the Issue Tracker. Look through the documentation on the Documentation tab, and in the Help menu in Rawr. Then, and only after reading the Posting Guidelines, please feel free to post here. Note that threads in the Retired category are considered to be out of date and may provide information that is no longer valid.

Frequently Used Info

What would it take to update the GLyphs for the Death Knights?

first post: novicracker wrote: Im wondering if I could get some source code for the Death Knight? ...

latest post: Jothay wrote: Use the Source Code tab on this site to download the project and th...

RAWR for Imac...

first post: Blackadder63 wrote: Am I the only one that cannot get RAWR to work on iMac??... If not ...

To Model Developers / Users: More than one of the same item?

first post: Charinna wrote: Hey, I'm playing WoW again after taking a break through all of Cat...

latest post: wildebees wrote: Hi Although my main spec was resto, towards the end of Cata, I had...

Rawr release imminent -- early next week

first post: Charinna wrote: Hi guys, We all know Kavan and Hina are a bit busy right now with ...

latest post: Charinna wrote: Oh, in my case cookieCount is about 140! ...and Santa came!

Druid discontinued glyphs

first post: wildebees wrote: Hi While updating the Tree module, I removed all the discontinued ...

SimC not importing RAWR created files?

first post: dr_shred wrote: I know this is probably asking the wrong end of the horse, but I h...

latest post: Hinalover wrote: Monks, Feral, Guardian, Boomkins, Hunters, and possibly Ele/Ehn sh...

Manually edit spell hit cap for MOP

first post: z3n wrote: Is there any way to manually edit the new spell hit cap for MOP? B...

latest post: RareBeast wrote: You can however use the conditions in the optimiser to aim for the ...

5.0.4 to be Released on August 28th

first post: Hinalover wrote: As mentioned by blue posters, the pre-patch for Mist of Pandaria i...

latest post: Hinalover wrote: If the levels are not bumped up now, let me know. I updated the bas...

Dual Talents

first post: PBHawkeye wrote: Do u need to create two characters for a tune w dual specs or is t...

Many Chinese players want to use RAWR, but there are difficulties.

first post: yuchidanyang wrote: In China there are many players like your developed RAWR, often...

latest post: Kavan wrote: I understand the desire for this, but it would take a significant u...