Discussions under Off-Topic

Welcome to the Rawr Discussion Board
>>Please read the Posting Guidelines before posting<<
>>Post bugs, feature requests, or other issues in the Issue Tracker<<

After reading the Posting Guidelines, there are several places to look for answers before posting. Search the existing threads here. Search the existing issues in the Issue Tracker. Look through the documentation on the Documentation tab, and in the Help menu in Rawr. Then, and only after reading the Posting Guidelines, please feel free to post here. Note that threads in the Retired category are considered to be out of date and may provide information that is no longer valid.

Frequently Used Info

Holy Paladin DPS

first post: akaroryb wrote: Hello everyone, After playing wow for 4 expansions I've decided t...

latest post: dopefish wrote: This is not the right place for this sort of discussion. The only ...

Thank you so much!

first post: Disq wrote: First, let me just say, thank you so much! I have been using Rawr...

latest post: Caltiom wrote: http://code.google.com/p/simulationcraft/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk...

SimC not importing RAWR created files?

first post: dr_shred wrote: I know this is probably asking the wrong end of the horse, but I h...

latest post: Hinalover wrote: Monks, Feral, Guardian, Boomkins, Hunters, and possibly Ele/Ehn sh...

Feasibility of using a Rawr-type program for other games

first post: Agrocasey wrote: First of all, I would like to thank you guys for developing Rawr, ...

latest post: Kavan wrote: It is definitely feasible, but would still be a significant underta...

Talent images not working

first post: Upgrayedd wrote: So I am using version 2.3.22 (yes) and it takes absolutely AGES to ...

.NET Framework error trying to install RAWR

first post: OFace12 wrote: I keep getting an error when I'm trying to run Rawr.WPF.exe, keeps ...

latest post: Kavan wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

iOS version of rawr?

first post: beatyouup wrote: I've looked around a bit and have not found anything about this. I ...

latest post: Hinalover wrote: If your using Safari or Firefox on your iPod, you should be able to...

HTML 5 Rawr

first post: eldorann wrote: In the interests of cross-platform compatibility, I believe that Ra...

latest post: Astrylian wrote: Rawr would simply not perform in JS. The performance difference bet...

Rawr and old versions?

first post: novicracker wrote: Okay so with Rawr I love this program allot.... but is there a way ...

latest post: Kavan wrote: Maintaining the item database takes quite a lot of time and we just...

Why isnt the Rawr Program set to load low lvl Items???

first post: novicracker wrote: I have a few low lvl toons that can use the Program Rawr to show me...

latest post: novicracker wrote: Well guys thanks for the reply. I have made a new assessment based ...