This beta contains one new model, Rawr.Rogue! Let us know how it works. Additionally, this is expected to be our last version of Rawr aimed at WoW 2.x; all future Rawr development will focus on WoW 3.0, and WotLK. If you have any suggestions/requests for features/fixes in the new version of Rawr, now is the time to let us know! Post on our development site, http://codeplex.com/Rawr/.
- The beginnings of user-controlled item filtering is in. Let me stress that this is just the beginning. Currently it's hidden away in a menu item (Tools>Refine Relevant Items...), and only supports the most basic filtering by item type (Leather vs Mail, Maces vs Swords, etc.). In the future, we expect to expand upon this greatly, by allowing all kinds of filters (such as by source, by item level, etc), and will be making the UI to control this more intuitive. Please post on our development site, let us know what sort of filters you'd like to be able to create
- More improvements to the performance and accuracy of the Optimizer
- The Add Item dialog now accepts whole links to wowhead or thottbot
- Added Flame Armor Kits, Arcane Armor Kits, and Lesser Arcanums of Resilience to the default enchant list
- - New custom chart to visualize sequence reconstruction
- - Couple fixes for sequence reconstruction, especially around handling threat
- - Blessing of Kings now correctly affects Agility