- NOTE! Everyone, please do NOT reuse your GemmingTemplates.xml file from a previous version of Rawr, due to all the changes in gems in 3.2.
- Updated the default item cache with more 3.2 items, and updated data about existing items in 3.2. More data is still showing up on Wowhead/Armory daily, so be sure to try refreshing from Wowhead/Armory if you see any data that looks old/wrong. Also updated some of the enchants changed in 3.2.
- Rawr.Enhance: Fix for Orcs with Axes. Fixes for default gemming templates.
- Rawr.Hunter: Tons of more calculation improvements and fixes.
- Rawr.Mage: Reverted to 3.1 hot streak model, due to hotfix that was just applied.
- Rawr.DPSDK: Updated for 3.2.
- Rawr.Warlock: Some more calculation improvements to Haunt and Fire & Brimstone.
Tour of Rawr
NOTE: Reviews are not the place to report issues. Please use the Discussions tab and/or the Issue Tracker tab for that.
NEW! Install Instructions