- Improved Optimizer performance.
- Improved parsing of Wowhead/Armory data (especially for Trial of Crusader items and item sources)
- Improved Judgement of Wisdom calculations
- Added feature to be able to manually remove an item from a built upgrade list.
- Updated several more buffs/enchants for 3.2 changes.
- Improved handling of several procs, especially new ones from ToC.
- There are several more charts in the Buffs chart group, for subsets of buffs.
- Improved the default set of ItemFilters. Note that the Alliance/Horde ToC filters are gone for the moment, but we will add them back as soon as we get data to support them (coming soon from Wowhead).
- Rawr.Cat: Added support for offsetting trinkets (such as Grim Toll + Mjolnir Runestone).
- Rawr.Bear: Updated presets on Options tab.
- Rawr.Mage: Fixes to Flamestrike calculations/rotations. Added 3.2.2 mode.
- Rawr.ProtPaladin: Updates to dodge/parry calculations for 3.2. Fixed Seal of Vengeance and Shield of Righteousness calculations. Fixed crit chance calculations.
- Rawr.Hunter: Tons, and tons, and tons, of changes. Should be almost identical calculation logic to the spreadsheet now.
- Rawr.Tree: Updated Innervates calculations and talents for 3.2 changes.
- Rawr.DPSWarr: Slight tweaks to stat calculations to reflect WoW's rounding oddities. Fixes for several damage calculation issues. Added T9 set bonuses. Fixes to MultiTarget modes. Several glyph/talent updates for 3.2.
- Rawr.Elemental: Improved Flameshock dot damage calculations. Improved handling of haste in rotations.
- Rawr.Rogue: Lots of improvements to calculations, especially in talents.
- Rawr.Moonkin: Fixed interaction of 4T9, Moonfury, Solar Eclipse, Earth and Moon, and Improved Insect Swarm (multiplicative vs additive).
- Rawr.ProtWarr: Updated Devestate damage for 3.2. Slight fix to armor calculations.
- Rawr.DPSDK: Added T9 set bonuses, and support for new Sigils. Fix for some crit chance calculations.
- Rawr.Healadin: Updated default gemming tempaltes and gem handling for 3.2. Added option to not ignore items with spirit/hit.
- Rawr.TankDK: Updated all calculations for 3.2. Fixed a few slight inaccuracies with health calculations.
- Rawr.Warlock: Updated several calcultions for 3.2.
- Rawr.Retribution: Improved support for new Librams and set bonuses.
- Walocks: The Warlock module has a crash issue in v2.2.14, ALL Warlock users should revert to 2.2.13 until 2.2.15 is released. We have already corrected the issue in the Unreleased code.
- ProtPaladins: Armor calculations had a bug where it was being added twice, this has been corrected in the Unreleased code.
Tour of Rawr
NOTE: Reviews are not the place to report issues. Please use the Discussions tab and/or the Issue Tracker tab for that.
NEW! Install Instructions