- Most actively developed models should be updated for WoW Patch 3.3. We'll be releasing new versions of Rawr frequently in the next few days, to provide updates and bug fixes, as much as we can.
- Rawr.Enhance: Fix for several issues with haste affecting ability GCDs it shouldn't.
- Rawr.DPSWarr: Several fixes for T10 set bonuses. Fix for broken Imp Slam.
- Rawr.Tree: Updated with new Glyph, new GotEM, and a couple trinket effects. Overhauled rotation model.
- Rawr.Hunter: Fix for broken Expose Weakness. Improvements to pet scaling.
- Rawr.Mage: Fixes and improvements for sequence reconstruction. Some support for 2T10 in cycle analyzer for frost. Currently it's only feasible for manual comparisons, not for automated optimum search.
- Rawr.TankDK: Updated for 3.3 changes.
- Rawr.SPriest: Updated for 3.3 changes.
- Rawr.HolyPriest: Updated for 3.3 changes.
Tour of Rawr
NOTE: Reviews are not the place to report issues. Please use the Discussions tab and/or the Issue Tracker tab for that.
NEW! Install Instructions