- Found a crashing bug in v2.3.7, so releasing a fix as v2.3.8 right away, along with a few other changes.
- Rawr.Hunter: Fixed a crashing bug.
- Rawr.Rogue: Fix for cycles that used less than 3 finishers.
- Rawr.DPSDK: Fix for Blood's Glyph of Disease priority.
- Default Item Filters should now more accurately reflect what most raiders have available to them. A filter was also added which enables the hide/show of green quality gems. Token items which require the prior version (ie: T10 251 -->T10 264) are now correctly filtered.
- Rawr.Enhance: Improvements to accuracy of EnhanceSim Export.
- Rawr.Hunter: Fixed a crash with hunter pet talents.
- Rawr.Moonkin: Idol of Lunar Eclipse should now be properly modeled.
- Rawr.Mage: Cycles with 2T10 should now be more accurate.
- Rawr.ProtPaladin: HotR should do the correct threat/damage now.
- Rawr.Rogue: Murder is now modeled correctly. Glyph of Hunger for Blood is now properly modeled, display of stat values cleaned up. Glyph of Tricks of the Trade is now listed. Rogue T10 set bonuses are now properly modeled.
- Rawr.DPSDK: Moved location of Rotation information to the options pane, rotation calculations smoothed out. Tweeked priority system and disease uptime calculations. Blood Gorged should now properly apply the armor penetration bonus of the talent.
- Rawr.TankDK: Armor in Frost Presence updated, checkbox added to enable/disable Parry Haste.
- Rawr.DPSWarr: Cleaned up calculations for 2T10 this set bonus should properly show as an upgrade when it is one. Fixed a crash with Fury when not equiping a mainhand weapon.
Tour of Rawr
NOTE: Reviews are not the place to report issues. Please use the Discussions tab and/or the Issue Tracker tab for that.
NEW! Install Instructions
Important Note for Warlocks
We're working on the Warlock model. When you harass our developers, is slows down
progress, not speeds it up. Contrary to what you may believe, the changes recently have not made Rawr.Warlock any worse. It was entirely broken before (though you may not have known it). Now it's almost entirely accurate and fully functional, with the obvious exception of it missing pets. Again, we did not 'break' Rawr.Warlock
. Pet support is coming soon. Until then, Rawr.Warlock is not any worse than it was before. If you insist upon wasting our time with discussions, PMs, issues, and reviews about it, at least set your CodePlex account to allow receiving e-mails, so that we can do so.