- Rawr3: Tons of fixes for Rawr3 compatability and UI.
- Significant performance improvements all around.
- More fixes and improvements to Wowhead/Armory parsing.
- Gemming Template settings (enabled/disabled and custom templates) are now stored per character
, instead of globally. You'll need to recreate any custom gemming templates you've made.
- Rawr.Warlock: The current Rawr.Warlock model has been dormant and abandoned for a while now. It has now been replaced with a brand new model that should be much more accurate and useful. It still has some incomplete parts, but they're actively being worked on. Please post any feedback you have! (in before ""zomg u broke warlocks agian wtf!!!1"")
- Rawr.Rogue: Fixes for Lightning Reflexes numbers, white damage, Glyph of Rupture, Rupture damage without Mangle, poison crit chance, target crit buffs, Relentless Strikes, Ruthlessness, Spell Hit.
- Rawr.Mage: Significant performance improvements. Added partial resists of Ignite. Fixes for Glyph of Fireball tooltip.
- Rawr.Healadin: Fix for stat buffs with spirits being ignored.
- Rawr.Moonkin: Updated ability formulae for 3.3.3.
- Rawr.Cat: Updated ability formulae for 3.3.3.
- Rawr.Bear: Updated ability formulae for 3.3.3.
- Rawr.TankDK: Fix for a couple UI issues. Fix for Armor calculations. Updated ability formulae for 3.3.3.
- Rawr.ProtWarr: Updated ability formulae for 3.3.3.
- Rawr.DPSWarr: Updated ability formulae for 3.3.3.
- Rawr.Elemental: Updated ability formulae for 3.3.3.
- Rawr.Enhance: Updated ability formulae for 3.3.3.
- Rawr.Hunter: Fix for a few UI-related bugs/crashes.
Tour of Rawr
NOTE: Reviews are not the place to report issues. Please use the Discussions tab and/or the Issue Tracker tab for that.
NEW! Install Instructions
Response to Mages Saying v2.3.14 is Broken
Yeah, there's a bug which makes it break its calculations in certain circumstances. We'll be releasing a new version soon to fix it. Until then, you can mess with some cooldown stacking settings like heroism and it may fix it. We realize that's sub-optimal, and are working to release the new version soon.