Gems: Slot not showing options

Topics: Rawr.Base.ItemFilters
Feb 21, 2010 at 3:34 AM

I've loaded my DK from the armory and when I try to change the meta from a Chaotic Skyflare Diamond to a Relentless Earthsiege Diamond, the earthsiege doesn't show up. I've searched through various posts and everything I've read makes it sound like I simply go to Gems: Slot and check which gems I want to have available to me, but nothing comes up. I can't even make a custom gemming template because there are zero gem options to put in the boxes. Am I being a complete noob about this or is this a known issue that I couldn't find in the issue tracker?

Developer
Feb 21, 2010 at 3:57 AM

You most likely have the item filtered out

Feb 21, 2010 at 4:20 AM

How do I go about unfiltering them? Because there is absolutely no gems available that aren't part of the default class template gems and when I check under the "filters" section the only thing I see for gems is the "Disable Gems" option which is not checked. I didn't have this issue until I updated to v2.3.9, which is why I thought it might be a known issue or something but I couldn't find anything on this specific issue. Thanks in advance.

Developer
Feb 21, 2010 at 4:28 AM

Make sure you have ALL the filters enabled EXCEPT the 'Disable ...' ones and make sure those disable ones are all unchecked.

If they still aren't showing up then open teh item editor and make sure they are still in the program as it could be that you have a broken Item Cache.

Feb 21, 2010 at 4:45 AM

Thanks for the help. I checked everything except the "Disable" options and then went one by one. The "other" option at the very bottom is what put the gems back to being available. Thanks again for the help and a HUGE thanks to all that are developing RAWR. Its simply amazing!