Holy Priest - New Role (ProM/CoH/Renew)

Topics: Rawr.HealPriest
Mar 12, 2010 at 9:00 PM

First of all, I love Rawr!  Thanks so much for everyone who contributes to keeping this project alive and current.

I was wondering if you could consider adding a new role to the Holy Priest model.  ICC Holy Priests tend to be using MUCH more Renews than ever previously.  I find myself healing mostly by using PoM and CoH every cool down and then rolling Renews across the Tanks and rest of the raid in between.  I rarely use PoH anymore and only FH and Binding Heal when one or two folks are taking damage.  It would seem that this spec would prefer the lowest GCD possible and somewhat different stats than the other Holy role currently listed in the model.

Perhaps, the difference in gear/stats preferences isn't enough to justify a new role?  I thought that it might though.

Mar 12, 2010 at 9:24 PM
Edited Mar 12, 2010 at 9:26 PM

This is coming in next release.

The role will be something like

Also I have modelled 2pc and 4pc of T10. 2pc is modelled as an ~11% increase in Flash Heal.

Let me know if the Role is helpful or if I need some more default roles.

Mar 15, 2010 at 9:25 PM

Man...Blizzard is completely wishy-washy with the 4-piece... Every other PTR patch they change it.

* Priest Tier-10 4-Piece Healing Set Bonus: Redesigned. This bonus now increases the effectiveness of the caster's Power Word: Shield by 5% and Circle of Healing by 10%. 

Mar 15, 2010 at 9:31 PM

Yeah, I'll get that fixed before next release. :P

Mar 16, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Thanks TNSe!