Saying Goodbye

Topics: Off-Topic
Developer
Apr 1, 2010 at 8:54 AM

This has been coming for a while now and I'm sorry to say that I don't have much time to work on the project anymore. I'm going to go ahead and bow out now to leave room for new developers (fresh meat) to come and take my place.

I want to thank each and every one of you (except the whiny warlocks) for your support of the program and a special thanks to the other devs for putting up with my antics.

I wish all of you well in your future endeavors here and elsewhere.

Apr 1, 2010 at 9:39 AM

I suppose it is something like 'See you around' as one developing on a free project usually adds to another one in the future.

Have a nice time. You pulled quite some work in this project.

Coordinator
Apr 1, 2010 at 12:43 PM

You've done a lot of good work and it's been a good experience working with you.

Apr 1, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Farewell.

Apr 1, 2010 at 3:15 PM

Thank you for all your hard work Jothay and good luck in your future endeavors!

Developer
Apr 1, 2010 at 3:15 PM

Ok I guess I got enough responses.

APRIL FOOLS!

Coordinator
Apr 1, 2010 at 3:44 PM

You know what's sad?  I posted my reply, then about half an hour later realized the date and I said to myself, "I wonder if...  Nahh, he wouldn't be that cruel."  You heartless bastard.

Developer
Apr 1, 2010 at 4:19 PM

=D

Developer
Apr 1, 2010 at 4:53 PM

I must admit my first thought was "oh shit, does this mean I have to dig through the issues list myself to mark out the one relevant to me?". Then I realized date. Cruel indeed.

Developer
Apr 1, 2010 at 7:55 PM

Does this follow the posting guidelines? :)

Coordinator
Apr 1, 2010 at 8:14 PM

>>Please read the Posting Guidelines before posting.<<

>>>>Do not post bugs, feature requests, or other issues here. Post them in the Issue Tracker<<<<

Apr 1, 2010 at 11:04 PM

I totally fell for it.

Apr 1, 2010 at 11:48 PM
Lord_Helmchen wrote:

I totally fell for it.

Same :(