Suggestion: Adding option to remove armor talent

Topics: Retired
Feb 1, 2008 at 3:23 PM
Edited Feb 1, 2008 at 3:34 PM
Currently I'm in SSC/TK working on Vashj currently, and I'm running into the same issue many bears in my position are, when we have 2 priest/shamans on MT duty we have Inspiration/Ancestral Fortitude up the entire fight, and thus I'm over the armor cap (Rawr puts me at 6000). So, I'm considering removing the 3 talent points in Thick Hide considering why would I need 10% armor when it's just going to waste?

My suggestion is an option to take away Thick Hide from calculations.

Edit: Btw I'm Marlie on Jaedenar

Edit: I forgot to note, I already saw the Issue Tracker for this talent closed, however I would like it reevaluated for this talent specifically, considering the druid MT in Nihilium doesn't use this talent and I'm very close to removing it as well as I move into BT/Hyjal.
Feb 6, 2008 at 4:56 PM
Just bumping to see if I can get a reply at getting this reevluated. I'm sure other ferals at my gear level are running into the same issue.
Feb 6, 2008 at 9:32 PM
Added a new issue for this, will try to take care of it soon.
Feb 23, 2008 at 10:38 PM
Even if is interesting to have that option, if you usually are over the armor cap, change a couple items for more stamina/agility instead of armor. That way you get more tanking capabilites. Freeing up 3 talent points will not make you a better bear anyway.