[Druid Bear] Resistance calculated wrong

Topics: Rawr.Bear
Aug 14, 2010 at 7:57 PM
Edited Aug 14, 2010 at 8:31 PM

It's easy to see that formula used to calculate average resistance is wrong as it shows that higher level mobs are affected more by resistance than lower level mobs on same resistance levels. Only formula for lvl 80 seems to be correct one (resist/K+resist; K being 400 for level 80 and 510 for level 83 or boss mobs).

It would be great if formula used to calculate average resist on target was corrected. As it is now, according to Rawr, against level 80 mobs I resist on average 15.79% of damage from schools affected by improved mark of the wild 75 resistance, but against bosses this goes up to 21.79% when it should go down to 12.82% according to formula.

Edit: This is on druid bear module of Rawr, I have checked warrior module which does not seem to show same behavior but I also noticed one other stuff missing in druid calculation. It also does not seem to take in account talent protector of the pack here as 12% reduction in damage from it is not increasing average resistance or survival effective health for resistance tanking unlike defensive stance for warrior.

Developer
Aug 14, 2010 at 8:32 PM
Issue Tracker is that-a-way