Getting item data

Topics: Rawr.Addon
Dec 21, 2010 at 2:10 PM
Edited Dec 21, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Hi,

Since the armory import does not work I had to use some other means of import. I found the import from rawr addon.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/rawr-official.aspx

If I use that addon to export Rawr say that "you addon is out of date". Am I doing something wrong?

Developer
Dec 21, 2010 at 3:30 PM

Not doing anything wrong its a known issue see tickets. Please don't post issues in the discussion forum.

Dec 21, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Sorry for asking. Will not happen again. The thing is that it might have been a work around by changing the version in the xml you paste into rawr, that iw one reason I asked.

You never know since it is popping up so many errors all the time. I just sit and read the tickets for the rest of the evening, it is a long list.

Found it and it is supposed to be fixed now.

Coordinator
Dec 21, 2010 at 6:40 PM
erduker wrote:

I just sit and read the tickets for the rest of the evening, it is a long list.

It's kina non-obvious, but the issue tracker does have a search. Searching for 'Addon' for example, narrows it down to 21 issues, with the one you were looking for in the top 3.

Dec 21, 2010 at 7:47 PM

Just a quick note that maybe needs to be posted elsewhere or maybe everywhere. If an Issue/ticket is marked has being fixed that does NOT mean the problem is no longer there. It does mean the issue will be gone on the NEXT release.