Character Manual Creation....HELP!

Topics: Rawr.Addon, Rawr.Base
Jun 3, 2011 at 5:13 PM

Hello everyone. Let me start by complimenting all the wow team on a FANTASTIC job in making RAWR, its soo brilliant that i can live without my addons except for rawr, its that important to me. Now i have to say that since my toon cannot load from Battle.net i am in trouble and have been reduced to posting here for all to mock. I would like help in as simple as possible english (ho hum) on how i CAN import my toon into Rawr manually. Appart from the opening page on rawr which is a druid, i cant seem to find a tab that will allow me to change that to a Pala specc. Am i right?

I have downloaded both Rawr 61082..and now what? Do i just leave it there or do i do more?

I have downloaded Debug build..and now what? Do i just leave it there or do i do more?

I have no toon saved what so ever except on the wow armory,  can i still somehow get my toon from there into Rawr, if so how? *sob. Everytime i type "/rawr export" in wow i end up Roaring with bestial vigour!

You can abuse, mock and riddicule me but please help somone who is asking for a guiding hand, loves the game and loves Rawr. Thanks

Developer
Jun 3, 2011 at 7:16 PM
Edited Jun 3, 2011 at 7:16 PM

http://rawr.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Rawr%20Addon

And it's Rawr not RAWR, no caps.

Coordinator
Jun 3, 2011 at 7:16 PM

On the Stats tab click on "Expand to Edit Basic Information", just can change model there.