add delta information to gear tooltips

Topics: Retired
Apr 16, 2008 at 11:03 PM
when I mouse over an item in the list of potential items for a given slot it will tell me what the stats on it are, but it would be nice if it showed me additionally what the changes from my existing stats are in terms of pluses or minuses, both for base stats and for derived stats like dodge % and for the 'fake stats' like the mitigation and survival point ratings
Coordinator
Apr 16, 2008 at 11:29 PM
The chart is the correct tool for this purpose.
Apr 17, 2008 at 6:55 AM
The problem currently with the chart is that I may have 100 items between the one I'm viewing and the one I'm wearing. Or rather, it's 3 items between with 30 gemmings each...
Coordinator
Apr 17, 2008 at 7:50 AM
So delete some? While I'd like to add a toggle between 'compared to nothing' and 'compared to current', it's got some design problems, and is a really low priority anyway.
Apr 19, 2008 at 12:48 AM
Does the chart current chart show the differences between the equipped items and the one's you're hovering over? If so how do I enable this cause a EQcompare/RatingsBuster type of feature would really round this app out nicely.
Coordinator
Apr 19, 2008 at 2:04 AM
The chart shows the comparative value of many items, including the equipped item. Beyond that, read what I just said.
Apr 20, 2008 at 12:14 AM
Astrylian, are you talking about the ranking of the items comparatively being shown on the chart? or does it show the comparative stat gains like Rating buster. Ie +12dmg -.20% spell hit +200mana ect? compared to the currently equiped slot? Just trying to clarify. Thanks
Coordinator
Apr 20, 2008 at 2:22 AM
!While I'd like to add a toggle between 'compared to nothing' and 'compared to current', it's got some design problems, and is a really low priority anyway.