Creating a Rawr.DpsWarrior ?

Topics: Retired
Apr 17, 2008 at 12:36 PM
Hello,

Being myself a dps warrior (MS spec'ed) that is starting to wonder about his dps/itemization (PvE), and also a C# developper (well, more precisely, a ASP.NET/C# developper), I started digging in the code of Rawr (quite readable, all my congratulations to the developpers ! just wondering about the song lyrics in the comments...) and I wondered if you thought that a dps warrior module would be interresting, and if some work had already been done toward such a module (modeling, some enthusiast who wrote something without commiting, ...).

If I were to start doing something, please don't expect something too soon :) My job and my raiding eat up a whole lot of my time :)

Cordially,
Dongorath
Coordinator
Apr 17, 2008 at 4:14 PM
There's actually a DPSWarrior model in the works already. Contact Vorkiblo (nathanhold@hotmail.com), and ask if you can help out, if you like.
Apr 19, 2008 at 1:59 PM
I made contact with Vorkiblo to work on the DPSWarrior module. As I'll be working on this module, can I be added to the developper team ?

Thanks in advance,
Dongorath
Coordinator
Apr 19, 2008 at 6:13 PM
Done. Welcome to the team. :)
Jun 9, 2008 at 9:16 PM
Hi -

Just bumping this to find out an eta on dps warr? I'm fury and would love to have a tool like this for modeling.

Thanks guys for a great contribution with this app! I use it for my mage all the time.