Non-Activated Non-Random Equip Buffs

Topics: Retired
Apr 18, 2008 at 8:47 PM
Edited Apr 18, 2008 at 8:51 PM
Such as the (Commendation of Kael'thas)

Its not an activated, yet at the same time its not a random chance. It happens when you drop below a % health, with a hidden cooldown. Is there any way to add a functionality to compute the amount of mitigation items like this add? As it stands, this item in particular is only counted as a survivability item, even though it would add significantly to mitigation, albeit only situationally.

Oh, as an aside, is it possible to tell Rawr that an item is unique? When i try to optimize for mitigation, it likes to tell me to equip two marks of tyranny. I'd imagine if a boolean indicating uniquness could be added to each item the optimizer would be able to only put one in a given gearset.
Apr 18, 2008 at 9:00 PM
Regarding unique items you probably just have outdated data. Just do a refresh of items from armory.
Apr 18, 2008 at 9:12 PM
I'll be adding a temporary buff for the CoKt in b14.

Mark of Tyranny is in a unique situation. You can only get/have one, but it's not unique. I'll see about adding a special case handler to mark it as unique.
Apr 18, 2008 at 9:40 PM
On the unique front I noticed that the optimizer tries to equip me with two signets of ancient magic from ZA.
Apr 18, 2008 at 9:48 PM
Is it different gemmings of it? Perhaps it's counting different gemmings as different items... I'll look into that.
Apr 18, 2008 at 11:29 PM
Yes it is different gemmings of it