Heartsong and my weapons?

Topics: Rawr.Enhance
Aug 22, 2011 at 9:10 AM
Edited Aug 22, 2011 at 9:13 AM

Hey guys this may be the strangest thing Ive experienced on RAWR.

Ive looked around on here to no avail and re-checked all my options and I still cant figure it out. I have all the cata enchants and gems clicked as available. I also optimized spell hit <0 and chance to dodge <0 as expected for enhance shaman.

My gear is terrible atm but I just started again and wanted to get re-familiarized with rawr/enhism so I did an optimization. Long story short it keeps giving me Heartsong as my optimum enchant for both weapons, and occasionally will tell me to reforge a piece of gear to spirit. Am I doing something wrong that I dont know about? Im am expecting landslide X2 but keep getting the stupid Heartsong enchant. I double-checked on elitistjerks to make sure I wasnt missing anything drastic that changed and it verified Landslide X2.

Any input is helpful. I am completely lost.

Thanks Wartdog (Magtheridon-US)

Aug 24, 2011 at 12:15 AM

You will need to create an issue in the issue tracker and upload the relevant character file for anyone to have enough information to be able to help you.

Aug 24, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Ok thank you I will do it now. I hope its not something stupid, but Im sure it is.