Error from rawr.hunter

Topics: Rawr.Hunter
Sep 17, 2011 at 3:01 AM

I seem to be getting an error using the application.  I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or if it's a known issue that I just missed on the issue tracker.

I have performed the Suggested Fix and continue to receive this error. If I am posting this message without having performed the Suggested Fix I am aware that I am consuming the Developer(s) time in managing my Issue unnecessarily.
== Version: ==
== Error Message ==Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
== StackTrace ==   at Rawr.Hunter.StatsHunter.Accumulate(StatsHunter data, Single weight)   at Rawr.Hunter.CalculationsHunter.GetSpecialEffectsStats(Character Char, Dictionary`2 triggerIntervals, Dictionary`2 triggerChances, StatsHunter statsTotal, StatsHunter statsToProcess)
== These are the Steps that I have tried ==[Please fill in steps here]

I tried to reload my information using the addon, also tried loading through, always coming up with the same issue.  Correct me if I'm wrong, I think this means that an item I am wearing isn't able to be found in the database, but that is just my uneducated guess as I haven't really used this.  I have loaded my death knight alt into this program and it worked without a glitch.

Sep 17, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Hunter is non functional, this specific defect has been fixed, but not released as the model would still be non-functional.

Sep 20, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Ah didn't see that.  Thanks for letting me know.  Hopefully there will be a fix for it as I really would love to use it.