Rawr Brazilian Realm

Topics: Rawr.Base
Dec 8, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Hi guyz, I'm from Brazil.

Could you please add the new realms? I can't import a character from Goldrinn and Nemesis.

Thank You.

Coordinator
Dec 8, 2011 at 9:16 PM
Edited Dec 8, 2011 at 9:29 PM

I think I can get those servers added before the next release. EU and PT_BR right? I think the PT_BR needs a bit more work to support but the EU ones should not take that long to do.

Edit:

If I can find a list....Blizz has yet to update their server status website with a list of Portuguese servers.

Dec 8, 2011 at 10:41 PM
Edited Dec 8, 2011 at 10:44 PM

Hi...

Actually I only know the brazilian realms... but I know that some where added to EU too.

Here are the new servers:

Goldrinn (PVE)

Nemesis (PVP)

Tol'Barad (PVP)

Edit:

I've found the EU portuguese realm:

Aggra (PVE)

I hope this helps!

TY again

Coordinator
Dec 9, 2011 at 1:07 AM
Edited Dec 9, 2011 at 1:20 AM

I'll get those added.

Edit:

can you link your character's name and server so that I can test?

Dec 9, 2011 at 3:33 AM

http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/character/goldrinn/mucambo/simple

TYVM!

Coordinator
Dec 9, 2011 at 4:07 AM

Ok I have Goldrinn, Nemesis, and Aggra tested and works. Tol'Barad I was not able to find anyone to test with. Plus the US client is showing "Tol Barad" (with a space) so I'm not sure which is correct. For the time being I'll use"Tol'Barad" until otherwise noted.

Dec 9, 2011 at 4:26 AM
Edited Dec 9, 2011 at 4:27 AM

The realm is online, but we can't access the armory yet.

But you are correct... apparently the name is "Tol Barad" (with a space).

Just a question:

Do you have an ETA when these changes will be applied to the elitist jerks version? (elitistjerks.com/rawr.php)

Coordinator
Dec 9, 2011 at 7:05 AM

Whenever Kavan decides to release the next release. I posted a patch a few hours ago.

Dec 22, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Hi,

There is yet another new brazilian server:

Azralon (PvP)

Here is a link to test: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/character/azralon/Turwok/simple

Thanks.

Coordinator
Dec 22, 2011 at 8:46 PM

kk I've just added Azralon to the realm listing. It should be in the next release.