Feature Request: Kitty handling in-front of boss

Topics: Rawr.Cat
Dec 11, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Hi

This is my first time posting on Rawr discussion board, so I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Rawr team for their awesome job. I have been using Rawr since burning crusade days.

Now to my feature request. We all know that Blizzard tends to add some boss in every tier where poor cats can't use shred (some times for the whole fight and some times for some parts of the fight). so I would like the cat model to have the following these options:

- % of time spend in front of the boss 
- Boss can parry attacks.
- Option to remove feral charge/ravage combo which is unavailable for some bosses. 

For the duration spend in front of the boss, I would like the model to take shred out of the rotation, increase value of expertise if boss can parry attacks, etc. 

Thanks and best regards,

Sherif (aka Grendizer @ Doomhammer- EU)

Coordinator
Dec 12, 2011 at 12:30 AM

It's part of my things to do actually. I am planning on adding a more dynamic rotation module to the cat module once I get a few other things done. And part of that is to be able to attack from the front. However it's going to be a while. I have some final base-line stuff for Rawr that needs to be completed before I attempt the rotation. Even then, it is going to be a few iterations before I will be happy with it.