Missing Items

Topics: Rawr.Base, Rawr.Base.Items
Dec 13, 2011 at 10:40 PM

I'd just like to post a reminder to the users that have problems with missing items. We appreciate your reports as they help us get the default item cache in shape, but the fact that those items are missing shouldn't hold you back from adding them yourself. All you have to do is go to Options->Edit Items, click on Add and enter the id of the items you want added.

Dec 14, 2011 at 7:35 AM

Hello there Kavan!

I came here to find out about the missing item "Blade of the Unmaker" #78483 as found in MMO Champions.

I tried to do what you have stated to do.  But I cannot find it in the list, no matterwhat my source is, even with the number. Do you know how I can fix this?

or somehow do some thing to make the program thing it's there?  Like a ghost item?

Set it as no weapon for main hand. Do some option thing somewhere, and make the stats, then let the program optimize and up grade and all.

Is that possible? or do i simply have to wait?

Thanks, best regards

Dec 14, 2011 at 8:09 AM

I've tried adding it in both WPF and online version, and it worked in both. Have you tried entering the name in the filter to make sure you're not just missing it? Also which model are you using in case that might be the problem.

Dec 14, 2011 at 9:04 PM
Edited Dec 14, 2011 at 9:05 PM

Model of rawr?

Just got the new one today, waiting on it to download, and extract.  :)

Okay, I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

When i go to Options -> Edit Item...

I type "Blade of the" and all I see is "Hakkari", "Witching Hour", "Fearless", "Burning Sun"

Also the item number I want to use 78483

However, it is my first time using the Online one, which I will be using from now on, seeing as how it is more updated.

Thanks for that, i didn't know there was one!

Have a good one!

Dec 14, 2011 at 10:19 PM

After you go to : Options - Edit items...

on the popup window tht is titled "Item Browswer"  where you were typeing "blade of the "...

look at the bottom of that window:

• hit the ADD button
  • type the number 78483
  • click OK

now the Blade of the Unmaker will be seen on the list (likely at the bottom)

Dec 14, 2011 at 10:21 PM

oh, and when Kavan said "model" he was asking what class/spec your toon is.

Dec 19, 2011 at 4:03 PM

Thanks for the reports everyone. I think I got the last of the missing items in place. If I still missed any let me know. Some of the missing items, the Encounter Journal just did not supply the items until the game went live (ie Lightning Rod).