Rawr Addon Tooltips?

Topics: Rawr.Addon
Feb 3, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Hey everyone, I've read through what I believe is most of the documentation, discussions and issues and I can't seem to find anything related to my problem. Except Kavan's issue about upgrade values being shown in tooltips, but I think my issue is a little more general.

Is the addon supposed to result in "I'm an upgrade!" or something similar appearing in tooltips for items OUTSIDE of the addon? Because mine doesn't.

For example, Ti'tahk, the Steps of Time is a rather large upgrade for me, and in the addon it shows me, within the tooltip, where it drops. but in the Dungeon/Raid Handbook thingy, in chat links and in Atlas Loot, the tooltips are completely unaltered. Like, nothing. Not even where to find the darned thing.

If you need more information from me, don't hestitate to ask :) I hope I can get this sorted, I've only just managed to get the addon to not crash when I import! :D

- Fiamma

Coordinator
Feb 3, 2012 at 1:13 AM

I think that worked at some point, but I haven't seen it work in some time. Unfortunately we currently don't have anyone working on the addon so fixes and new features are on hold until we find someone interested in continuing the work on it.

Developer
Feb 3, 2012 at 10:40 PM

When I get unburied from everything IRL I'm working on, I'll take a look.  Please be sure to write up a defect in the Issue Tracker.