Warlock talent (rawr beta 14.1 not be find)

Topics: Retired
Jun 10, 2008 at 10:39 PM
I have find a baby probleme concerning rawr warlock mode, I am on a french realms and the members of my guild and others cannot acceder talents of our warlock in, when I click over a message of error is displayed.
please anybody help me has worry solution, I pray have a reponse, do not fear ask me some question on my probleme.
Jun 10, 2008 at 10:57 PM
What character names/realms?
Jun 11, 2008 at 8:31 AM
Edited Jun 11, 2008 at 8:51 AM
It is the same one for all the warlock of the realms EU, an error message post when we push on show talents.
(for exemple try with zanba realms: la croisade écarlate race: human) .

link to see my error:
Jun 11, 2008 at 3:28 PM
Try closing Rawr, deleting your Rawr/talentIcons/ folder, and relaunching Rawr, and trying it again. If that doesn't work, I can't tell what the problem is.

However, I have tried it with the newest version that we're developing, and it does work.
Jun 12, 2008 at 9:45 AM
No, I' did what you  have to ask to me and the file renews rawr once started again but the problem persists, to be little that if it is possible for you to give me a link of the file  talent icon complete it will be able to solve all this. (while waiting inpascient the next version, thank you).
Jun 27, 2008 at 9:38 AM
I can load the talent Tree but there is nothing in there.  Is there ment to be?

Btw Looking forward to the Tankadin release!
Jul 3, 2008 at 4:14 PM
Rawr.Warlock doesn't work in its current incarnation. Stuff will be fixed in b15.