Topics: Retired
Aug 5, 2008 at 7:49 PM
I have download the Client 15.1 for determine the best RestoSchaman Items ingame.
The Gems are sorted by Time out of Mana (that shows at least by Stat relativ Weigths)
Can i change the weighting of the Gems manually for personal results?
Aug 5, 2008 at 11:14 PM
Rawr is designed to give you accurate results based on the parameters of the fight, and your current gear/enchants/buffs. Make sure you fill all of those out, in order to give accurate results. If you've fully filled out the character, and still don't see results you expect, please attach the character file here, in a new Issue, and we can take a look.
Aug 6, 2008 at 8:40 AM
Edited Aug 6, 2008 at 8:43 AM
Rawr is creates around the best result for a long combat duration.
But I would like to know, what the best Equip with the highest welfare value is.
With a Shadow Priest, Manapotions and Totems I have enough Mana available, that I can participate a long time in fight.
Thus my weighting of the jewels shifts.

For example:
yellow socket - 10 Spellhaste
red socket - 22 Heal
blue socket - 11 Heal/2 mp5

But the Spellhaste Geme does have in Rawr zero Itempoints and thus in Ranking not an effect.

The most Spreadsheets essentially differs in the Gems compared with Rawr.
From there the question about the possibility of the change of the weighting of the jewels.

Excuses my bad English, I hopes it understands me nevertheless.

Aug 6, 2008 at 4:26 PM
We're still working on perfecting RestoSham, so keep checking for updates for improvements like this.

In b15.1, spell haste has 0 value if you'll go OOM during the fight. Try changing the fight parameters (fight duration, mana from shadow priest, downranking) until you see spell haste have a value.
Aug 7, 2008 at 7:29 AM
thx, i will check this.
Aug 27, 2008 at 12:19 AM
I don't know how the points for restogear are calculated, but isn't MP5 not at least a little bit overrated?
Loads of gear with intellect and MP5 are topping heal gear.
Would like to see cloth and leather shown. Very interested how you calculate all the values including armor and stamina maybe.
Is there a discussion or site where calculation is explained?
Aug 27, 2008 at 12:42 AM
Mp5 and Int are best if you're running OOM. Most likely, you need to make sure you've got the right fight duration, downranking, potion use, spriest mana income, and buffs set. Once you're not OOM, you'll see results much closer to what you 'expect'.

Item values are the difference between the character rating with that item equipped and the character rating with that slot empty. How character ratings are calculated is, for resto sham, just how much healing is done. The place to discuss how it calculates healing done is right here.
Oct 2, 2008 at 5:54 PM
Basically, the way it was originally coded, the RestoSham model looked at the maximum amount of healing you could potentially put out given the specified conditions (gear, buffs, fight info, spell rotation, totems, etc.) for a single fight.