Re:Item additions - Set bonus on/off

Topics: Retired
Sep 9, 2008 at 6:45 PM
I am a resto druid looking for tank/cat gear.  All my resources go towards healing gear first and it is very rare to get a feral epic/raid drop; so I use whatever I can easily aquire.  I have a wishlist I was trying to check stats on and noticed some "lower-level" items(blues or better) missing from certain lists.  Not sure if these have been mentioned or not:
    Dragonhide Helm/Spaulders to Bear (certain pvp types are listed but not all faction rewards)
    Guardian's/Assassin's Alchemist Stone, etc.
    Idols - Idol of Brutality, Idol of the Claw etc. - several "lower" level idols are not listed
    Expedition Scout's Epaulets to Cat/Naaru's Belt of Precision to Cat  - and other "low level"(Blue BC Q/Instance drops) may be missing(from other class lists too??)
    Fel Leather Gloves/Boots to Cat

- Also, I cannot turn off the Clefthoof set bonus for my non-leatherworker.(Fel Hide too??)

Great program!  Easy to use and informative.  Thank you for your time!

Coordinator
Sep 10, 2008 at 3:46 AM
Re: Missing Items - No, no items are 'missing'; see the readme.

Re: Missing Stats (ie the effects of some pre-bc idols) - We'd need to specifically add support for these, and it's just not worth it. There's always a better, easily obtainable, BC idol.

Re: LW-only Set bonuses - We don't have support for the profession-requirements on set bonuses. Again, it's not worth bothering with, because the effects are so minor, and don't change the value of other items. Just don't worry about it.