Rawr 2.0.3 + 2.0.1

Topics: Retired
Oct 27, 2008 at 2:23 PM
Hello again,

I just downloaded and installed the newest version of Mono on my computer and with Rawr 2.0.3 I get the following error:

Jason-Mac:Rawr v2.0.3 jason$ mono Rawr.exe

** (Rawr.exe:777): WARNING **: The following assembly referenced from /Applications/World of Warcraft/Interface/Rawr v2.0.3/Rawr.exe could not be loaded:
     Assembly:   Rawr.Base    (assemblyref_index=4)
     Public Key: (none)
System error: Unknown error: 0

** (Rawr.exe:777): WARNING **: Could not load file or assembly 'Rawr.Base, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeLoadException: A type load exception has occurred.

Wondering if you have any information for me as I would love to not have to boot into my VM all the time again.

Oct 27, 2008 at 3:35 PM
Try copying Rawr.Base.dll from the /Rawr v2.0.3/Data/ folder to the /Rawr v2.0.3/ folder (so it's in both places, in the Data folder, and right next to the .exe).
Oct 27, 2008 at 3:51 PM
Thanks, that got it to run.

Still seems to be best used to check things though in Mono, as the close window doesn't work right (When clicking say "Helm" it opens that box, and then won't close it unless another equip slot is chosen, but then that one will stay open. Same with talents, options or any of those).

If there is anything (bug reports or the like) that I could submit to Mono for this type of issue, let me know and I will do it. Hopefully the more people reporting something, the more time they will give to it.