Item comparison list went blank

Topics: Rawr.Base
Apr 19, 2009 at 4:20 PM
Edited Apr 19, 2009 at 4:31 PM
I apologize if this was already talked about, I looked for it but I couldn't find anything similar, also read the readme but didn't find anything there either. I'm probably doing something stupid here but I've been running RAWR for a few months and never saw this until the latest release.

I am running and the full list of item comparions on the right has gone blank. It only lists what I have equiped. This character is a mage. If I switch to another frame like say Hunter, it lists all the Hunter gear just fine. When I select back to Mage it's all blank. If I start a new character, select Mage, blank, pull a mage from the armory, blank. See where I'm going here? It seems to have lost the ability to show the comparison list of the Mage frame.

I download it again, reinstalled, (ie rewrote over everything) and still have the same problem. I checked all my filters and they seem ok to me. All the items are actually in the unit database and I have updated to the latest .NET framework. If I load the same character in an older version 2.1.9 it's fine.

EDIT: Forgot to mention all the previous items I selected for optimization still are used in the optimization process but obviously now I can not select any new items for optimization.
Apr 19, 2009 at 5:36 PM
Sounds like you manually disabled all of your Gemming Templates. Delete your GemmingTemplates.xml file to revert to defaults, or just use Tools > Edit Gemming Templates, and reenable whichever are appropriate for you.
Apr 19, 2009 at 5:39 PM
Ha! Yup that did it! Wow, thanks, man I would have never connected the two.