Hard mode items

Topics: Rawr.Base.ItemFilters
May 1, 2009 at 12:04 PM
Edited May 1, 2009 at 12:05 PM

I apologise if this has been covered elsewhere but I was unable to find it.

I have been using rawr.mage for a while now and am impressed by it's sheer power.

With the release of Ulduar I am looking to build up an optimal set to aim for.  As my guild is currently not even attempting hard modes I would like to exclude them from the item list available to the optimiser.  I have been selecting items manually and checking anything I'm not sure about to see if it has been confirmed as a hard mode only drop however this takes a very long time and I am looking for a neater method.

Is there a way to do this with a filter?  Or does the armory not flag items as hard mode only, making this difficult?  Could an item level filter remove them for me (as I believe all hard mode only items are above a certain item level)?

NB I am talking about 25man only, not 10man

Thanks for any help
May 1, 2009 at 4:20 PM
Make a new filter, and filter by ilvl. 239 are hard mode items, so just filter for ilvl >=239, and turn that filter off.
May 1, 2009 at 10:00 PM
Actually what you want is a filter that removes items. So set ilevel to >= 239, uncheck additive and have the filter turned on. Check http://rawr.codeplex.com/Wiki/View.aspx?title=ItemFiltering for details and examples.