[Elemental] Probs with 2.2.22

Topics: Rawr.Elemental
May 10, 2009 at 7:18 AM

Hallo

I´m new with this great tool and i´m looking through the options in the fight calculations for elemental shamans. There is an option i do not understand it´s function. The Fight tab has the subsection called glyphes, where almost all elemental glyphes are listed. Except the totem of wrath glyph im currently using. Is this menu for the glyphes i´m using in a normal fight?

sorry for my english.

goldy

May 19, 2009 at 5:10 PM

This has carried over into 2.2.3 and 2.2.4 as well.  While the Glyph of Totem of Wrath correctly shows up under the Talents tab, checking or unchecking it does not change the spellpower under Stats.  As a straight spellpower buff, it would be a logical place for it to affect the model if it's not going to be listed under the Options tab.  However, it's not there, nor, as goldylox points out, does it show up under the Options tab, meaning it can't be chosen as the third glyph and there is no apparent way to evaluate its effectiveness.  Elitist Jerks have shown the Glyph of ToW to be superior to Glyph of Lava but it's currently impossible to model its affect on DPS in RAWR.