Not seeing both 2piece set bonuses (Moonkin)

Topics: Rawr.Moonkin
Jun 13, 2009 at 7:38 AM

I equipped three pieces of Valorous Dreamwalker and 2 pieces of Conquerors Nightsong and I only see the 2 piece Dreamwalker bonus appear in the buffs tab. The Nightsong two piece bonus is unchecked. In case it makes a difference, I have Nightsong Gloves and Legs equipped in RAWR.

Is this a known bug? Couldn't find anything on it and since my DPS dropped a hell of a lot when I made that switch I think it's lost the four piece from Dreamwalker (correctly) but not factoring in the Nightsong - so it's not just display it's affecting calculations.

Jun 13, 2009 at 11:18 PM

So, do the Nightsong pieces have the correct set bonus name?  This is the most common cause of this issue.

Jun 14, 2009 at 6:17 AM

AHHHH! I can't believe I did that, I had the two resto pieces equipped, I should have checked the names properly instead of assuming since they were highest on the optimizer they were the moonkin set :(

Switched to the two balance pieces and the set bonus shows up properly. Sadly two pieces T8 and two pieces T7 is still worse than four pieces T7 according to the Sustained damage points but I already expected that - and it's not by a massive amount (like when I had the resto pieces equipped lol).

Thanks Dopefish, sorry for my nub mistake.