Updating Item Cache

Topics: Rawr.Base.ItemFilters
Aug 8, 2009 at 1:38 AM

A few comments on the item cache updater.

* Would be nice if it only updated items according to your current filter settings so you could say select all the "unkown location" drops and see if Wowhead has new data yet.

* Pehaps being able to ignore all items under a certain iLvl.   All my gear is high iLvl so I could probably ignore items below iLvl 213 or so.  Certainly it is only the newer items that are likely to need to be updated, and they are all of a significant iLvl - even the regular 5 man stuff just added

* Please, please - a cancel button would be nice   :)     It is actually not going to take too long on my PC, but the only way to cancel is basically Ctrl-Alt-Del and end task.

All just suggestions that came up as I try and work out which versions of 5, 10 & 25 instances all the new loot comes from.

Oh - and the iLvl filter would be a nice addition to the regular lists as well :)

Coordinator
Aug 8, 2009 at 9:01 AM

I agree, on all counts about these being good ideas. We'll try to implement them when we have time.

One thing already is implemented, though... You can make your own filters, including filtering by ilvl.