Burning Crusades Items?

Topics: Rawr.Base.Items
Aug 13, 2009 at 4:10 PM
Edited Aug 13, 2009 at 5:15 PM

Hello,

I'm trying to go in to RAWR and creating a new character that I have on Aleajecta Server. (Side note: When I try to grab my user from Aleajecta server & Region CN, it says it doesn't find my character). So when I tried to manually create my character which has all Burning Crusades items, since the server I'm on is only running Burning Crusades, I can't find anything. What do I need to do to get this to work for Burning Crusades and remove the Wraith King items?

Thanks,

Mark

PS... I'm a Silverlight developer as well. I like where you guys are going with this. I find that the Silverlight version is more stable than the 2.2.13 version with what I have used of it, so far. Which is not much as you can see above.

Coordinator
Aug 13, 2009 at 5:26 PM

I'm suspicious that CN armory loads won't work, since CN doesn't have the latest version of the Armory, I expect. Regardless, you're probably not finding any BC items, because there's a BC filter (see top right) that you need to turn. If there are any items that you don't find, you can add them (see readme/help docs). That said, Rawr's calculations are intended for level 80s, so you're probably going to find some oddness/inaccuracy.

Aug 13, 2009 at 5:53 PM

Well this is a great idea. But it seems like it will be more work for me than not. I did turn on the BC filter and I'm still not seeing my items. If I can't filter out the WoTK, it will take forever to figure out what item is part of which version. This is very driven to WoTK, which I understand. Looks like this tool started being developed last year which is when WoTK is the latest and greatest thing. I just hope the server gets to WoTK sooner than later, I would really like to try this tool out.

Thanks for your time.

Mark

PS - If you guys need help with Silverlight let me know.

Coordinator
Aug 13, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Heh, Rawr's been around since classic WoW. :)   Yeah, using it for BC theorycrafting right now would be quite difficult, and inaccurate.

We definitely welcome more help, but without being able to play WotLK, I fear your assistance would be pretty limited. :(

Aug 14, 2009 at 3:02 AM
Edited Aug 14, 2009 at 3:03 AM

Aleajecta is a private server - Armory import only supports official WoW servers with the latest armory version