Exporting the Gear

Topics: Off-Topic
Aug 14, 2009 at 8:07 PM
Edited Aug 14, 2009 at 8:14 PM

Hi,

I'm almost happy with RAWR, but one thing is still missing to me. I would like export the gearset into an spreadsheet, for example an openoffice one, so I can print the full equipment i'm going to farm as a checklist or something similar. By now RAWR only Exports the Char-Stats into the clipboard.

I don't know wheter other users would like something similar as well, but it would be a cool feature to me.

Neither this thread http://rawr.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=54547, nor this one http://rawr.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=45869 solve what I'm looking for. ;)

Yours sincerely

Editor
Aug 14, 2009 at 8:45 PM
Edited Aug 14, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Export as a CSV (comma separated values) file.  You should be good to go.

Aug 14, 2009 at 9:00 PM
Edited Aug 14, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Is that an option in Rawr? I don't see it...

[edit] and now i do. in the 'export' dropdown in thr right-hand pane. i'd been looking for it in the main menus. that's super-useful!

Aug 15, 2009 at 10:35 AM
Edited Aug 15, 2009 at 10:36 AM
BrWarner wrote:

Export as a CSV (comma separated values) file.  You should be good to go.

I don't want to export the possible gear. I want to export the gear shown on the left of RAWR. Before optimization and after.

I could of course export every part, neck, head and so on, and look up which one is equipped, but it is the same work as writing it down by hand. And you know the computer was made for less manual work. ;)

How ever by now it is better than nothing and I will do it that way until there is a better possibility.

Developers please here my calling. :D

Editor
Aug 15, 2009 at 6:49 PM

In a pinch, you can have it print out exactly what you have marked as available by going slot-by-slot, but simply removing all filters from including items.  All that will be left is what you have selected as available.

Coordinator
Aug 15, 2009 at 8:07 PM

Current Gear/Enchants/Buffs chart. Export that.

Editor
Aug 15, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Wow.  Duh.

Note, however, that at the standard size, the size of the text "Current Gear/Enchants/Buffs" can push the "Export" into a dropdown.  Either expand the window, or click the small arrow at the far right of that bar.

Aug 15, 2009 at 9:48 PM

ooh, i'd never noticed that - very useful!

Aug 16, 2009 at 10:58 AM
Astrylian wrote:

Current Gear/Enchants/Buffs chart. Export that.

THX a lot. Thats exactly what I was looking for. I guess it is described in your handbook or somewhere else, or?

Doesn't matter. THX AGAIN