Nightmare Tear

Topics: Rawr.Base, Rawr.Base.Items
Aug 18, 2009 at 10:52 PM

I've been using the healidin module to come up with the best setup. I have all the gemming templates checked, for epic and jeweler gems, but the nightmare tear does not get selected. In the gem section where I can manual choose gems, the nightmare tear does not even come up. Can't figure out why it is not coming up as an option to use the nightmare tear.

Aug 19, 2009 at 2:06 AM

For some reason, you have to deselect the "hide unavailable gems" option in the filters to get the Nightmare Tear to show.

Aug 19, 2009 at 2:21 AM

Just tried that and it didnt work. Also tried deleting all the filters, that did not work either.

Aug 19, 2009 at 2:51 AM

Go to Tools>Edit Items, and in the top left corner, type in "Nightmare Tear".  If it turns up no results, then on the bottom left corner hit "add", and type in Nightmare Tear.

Aug 19, 2009 at 4:23 AM

It's already in that menu too

Aug 19, 2009 at 4:53 AM

Ok, seems like its a bug. It reappears if I choose the ret module, but disappears on the healidin module

Aug 19, 2009 at 4:57 AM

Remove the spirit from it. Healadin has a silly 'all items with spirit are irrelevant' thing... Can you fix that, Ermad?

Aug 20, 2009 at 7:33 PM
Edited Aug 20, 2009 at 7:36 PM

It's a good point though, why is it not by default in the gemming templates for retribution paladins?

I just added it manually for fun as "custom" with the nightmare tear in the prismatic slot (and nothing else), and surprise.. optimize give me an 11 points increase by swapping an epic strength/stam gem by that and my prismatic gem, for the one with 2 blue gems.

It gives me 10 strength (plus other stats), which is the same amount than my epic blue gem but it also enable the socket +6 strength bonus, so basically, this is an good upgrade.