Wanted updates to Rawr

Topics: Rawr.Base
Aug 26, 2009 at 11:43 AM

I miss a search bar for the Comparisons window, in example, i get a cloth head item and i would like to have it marked in the Comparisons window, that means i have to either look at every item in the head catagory so i can mark the diamond, or i have to click my head on my currently equiped gear bar and type in my new gear and then i can scroll down it the comparisons to find the item that is red so i can mark the diamond. That seems rather troublesome. If you could just implement a search bar next to the "Filters" and "Export" so i could quickly search an item in that catagory that i would like to roll for or an item i would like to add, that would be awsome.

In the Comparisons window i would love if there in the ”Filter” drop down menu was a filter where i could type in or choose the max item level displayed, so i could filter off items above item level 226 for my alt character. Maby it should be able to filter words as well, in example ”perfect” so it would not include perfect gems.

For my warlock i can in Optimizer set a Additional Requirements named Miss Chance which will calculate my gear/enchants/gems to have that value i set it for. This is a great feature. I just miss it for my Moonkin Druid, is it possible that it will come for those in the near future?

Aug 26, 2009 at 7:05 PM

You can certainly already add a filter for "perfect", or item level, or whatever.  I agree that a search box (a la the gemming template's) would be great on he comparison pane's, though I can generally find something that's eluding me by switching the order to alphabetical.

Aug 27, 2009 at 12:37 AM

I regularly switch to alphabetical to find items as well - although often I can't find it because it isn't in the item list anyway (usually for quested trinkets etc).  A quick search bar (which ignores your filter settings) would be useful to quickly find items to mark - especially at the moment when some items aren't sorted correctly due to Wowhead being slow on updates. 

Sep 2, 2009 at 9:18 AM

I would allso like an added opputunity in "Additional Requirements" for my DK Tank, Miss Chance or Hit Rating. Dunno its not the most important, but still is annoying when you tank that you miss half the time.

Sep 2, 2009 at 10:42 PM

I'll work on adding them to the TankDK optimizer list.