Warlock : health / mana

Topics: Rawr.Warlock
Sep 9, 2009 at 9:29 AM

hi,

health / mana level are not in accordance with level 80 compare to Wow armory ...; same for stamina intellect spirit ..... spell power  ....etc .... so it is difficult to make simulation

Sep 9, 2009 at 9:52 AM

Yes I know - and by amazing coincidence, I'm working on it right now :P

Sep 10, 2009 at 7:45 AM

hi,

great !....  amazing coincidence is a sign .... I'm sure you'll be successfull  (sorry for my english ... I'm a french frog ....).  anyway, Rawr is a very good tool to be achevied and I understand that it's not easy specially in spell rotation because Warlock use more than 3 casts and also for glyph like "connexion" or "chaos" because fight time have to be included and that is very hard to do in case of main Affliction talents.  Do you take into account "real spirit" to calculate spell bonus for "spell armor" and bonus critik % ? Also I noted something difficult to take into account for stuff and gemming comparison: I mean the "cap" ( in french use ) that is the maximum % to be calculated with the stuff regarding "haste" "hit" "critik" .  For example : if you are "cap" for hit, a good ring with "hit" won't give you a bonus and a ring with "haste" will be more profitable.  A lot of fascinating work in perspective !!